2020 Information at a Glance
1. When Franklin County is declared "yellow", we will have our staff gather to begin camp preparations and prepare the site.
2. Camp will begin Monday, June 22. Due to the limit of 25 people per active use zone, we must limit each week to the first 100 campers who register.
4. Due to social distancing, we cannot offer busing, so all campers must be brought to and from camp by car. We realize this is a huge inconvenience and disappointment, and we wish it didn't have to be this way. Unfortunately, there is no way to practice social distancing and proper sanitation on a bus with the large number of children who normally come by bus.
5.If you already registered, we will be in touch to see if your child is still able to come. If not, we will give a refund or credit.
6. Camp will still run from 9:00 - 3:30, but you may drop off as early as 8:30 for no additional charge. We will offer after care for an additional charge of $10/day per family. It will run until 4:45, and you must register in advance.
8. More details can be found in our confirmation letter. The link is above.
9. Since we are an outdoor camp, we will not be requiring masks to be work. Of course, anyone who wants to wear a mask is free to do so.
10. You can call our office at 717-762-2115 if you have any questions or need clarification. Check here often as well. We'll post more information as decisions are made.
Click here to read a tract about overcoming fear during the time of COVID-19 written by Diane Pomroy.
Child Evangelism Fellowship®(CEF®) of Franklin/Fulton Counties is a non-profit, religious organization whose goal is to see every child reached with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, discipled, and established in the local church.
Learn more about our people.
During the school year, we hold Good News Clubs® in public schools, churches, day care centers, YMCAs, and neighborhoods throughout our counties. During the summer, we hold Good News Camp at 5 locations and teach 5-Day Clubs®. We also provide teacher training classes for children's workers in our area.
Learn more about our work.