Child Evangelism Fellowship of Franklin County was started in Waynesboro in 1952 by Miss Dorothy Morter or "Miss Dottie" as everyone called her. Miss Dottie served as director of the work until 1997 and continued as a volunteer until her death in 2003. The work began with Good News Clubs throughout the county. Good News Camp began meeting in Waynesboro a few years later in 1957. Miss Lois Anderson joined the work as a second full-time worker in 1963. In 1993 Fulton County was added to the chapter and Good News Clubs and camps were held in both counties. Today, the two counties have nearly 100 Good News Clubs that meet each week during the school year and 12 weeks of day camp throughout the summer.
Child Evangelism Fellowship of Franklin/Fulton Counties
45 S Broad St
PO Box 6
Waynesboro, PA 17268
Or use our contact form.
Our hours vary depending on clubs and class schedules. Please call before stopping by.